Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I don't have a Valentine this year, but I spent tonight with my Mom and my Sister, we watched a girly movie, we had dinner, and we went out for dessert. It was a great night and we still may watch another movie shortly. I had flowers sent to my Mom for Valentine's Day and she loves them! They are a variety of Tulips, and not just regular tulips but also some Parrot Tulips (they are so pretty). If they bloom a bit more I will be sure to post a picture of the bouquet. Today's card is one I made for a friend in our little Secret Sister swap, I can't wait till she opens up her gifts and sees this and the lollipop container I made, which I will be posting later this week. I used the 'VLVFeb01' sketch on Spiltcoast Stampers in the Verve Forum for the layout, and I just love how it came out! Hope you enjoy your day of love!
Stamps: Hunred Hearts from Verve Stamps; Paper: Cream, Raspberry Fizz; Ink: Raspberry Fizz; Accessories: Taylored Expressions Twinklets, Scor-Pal, Large Regular and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest! Hope you had a fantastic Vday!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin