Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sketched Shapes

How about some more sketches?! I really do enjoy creating cards based on a sketch, I don't know why but sketches seem to be inspiring for some reason, it my be my architecture training but who knows. Here are two more cards I created for the Anni-Verve-sary earlier this month, these two cards are my favorite from all 12 that I created, the colors are some of my favorite and I just love how the overall cards came together. The first card I wanted to make the center image come in and out of focus so I used a marker and colored in the sprials using two different shades to get the desired effect. In the card below I used the stars that for some reason intimidate me, and they just look so great layered....don't you just love these stars!Today I went shopping and picked up a few items I plan on altering for the next Paper Pretties release, and I can't wait! Hope you all had a wonderful day! I am off to create, have a great Sunday all!
First Card - Stamps: filigree fantasy; Paper: Basic Grey Perhaps DP, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Whisper White; Ink: Pretty In Pink, Rose Red; Accessories: Celery Brads
Second Card - Stamps: Seeing Stars from Verve; Paper: Berry Sorbet, Whisper White, Spring Moss; Ink: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss; Accessories: Dotted Organdy Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin