Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Challenge

Each week the wonderful Danielle hosts a challenge over in the Paper Pretties forum and I play along. This week the challenge was to follow a fun sketch and I had to give it a go, as you can tell I love sketch challenges. I have seen several great creations for this weekly challenge and I am loving them all! If you have not participated in one of Danielle's challenges I invite you to visit the Paper Pretties forum and play along with the rest of the Pretties Girls, we love to see what you come up with. Now who is this you may ask, why its our wonderfully cute Sophia! This stamp is the Stamp of the Month for September, but she will not be on sale to the public until October some time. If you want her to show up on your door step before everyone else gets her, be sure to sign up at Paper Pretties and let Christie know that I sent you her way! Hope you all have a great evening and enjoy the Olympics...I know I am!
Stamps: Falling for You from Paper Pretties; Paper: Bliss Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, SU! Jersey Shore DP; Ink: B21 Baby Blue, E00 Skin White, E21 Baby Skin Pink, E53 Chamois, E71 Champagne; Accessories: Green Grosgrain ribbon.

5 comments:

Ifat Art said...

That's sooo cute! I love the colors and the stamp.

Jodi Collins said...

This is WONDERFUL Jackie!! LOVE every bit of this cutie pie!!

Unknown said...

WOnderful!! GREAT job with the sketch Jackie! :)

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! Great job with the sketch!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin