Friday, August 1, 2008

Bugs and Fishes

Don't you just love new releases, I personally do! There are going to be four wonderful stamps release this month and they are all awesome, in fact I don't think I can pick a favorite this month, and I typically have one that I like to use more than the rest. This month the releases are all fun and perfect for the summer, an awesome August release. This sneak peak is called Bugs and Fishes and it features Mr. Wade E. Bug! Look at him all geared up for some summer fun! I know I want to get swimming after seeing this decked out bug, he really knows how to have a good time! So are you ready for the Release and Pajama Party tonight at the Paper Pretties Forums? I know I am! I hope to see you all there, its going to be a blast!
Stamps: Bugs and Fishes from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Sparkle Beach Time, Teal Metallic CS; Ink: B00 Frost Blue, B14 Light Blue, BG10 Cool Shadow, BG18 Teal Blue; Accessories: Large Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Light Blue Grosgrain Ribbon.

6 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

So cute Jackie...love the colors and the DP you used!! Great job.

jonisart said...

That is the perfect paper for this Wad E Bug stamp! The colors you used on him are so cute!!

Carolina said...

Too cute Jackie - love the dp...just perfect for this adorable card! Love how you framed Wade, just perfect!

Christi Flores said...

This is super cute!!!

Donna Baker said...

so cute, Jackie! that dp is perfect for Summertime Wade!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin