Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sophia Flies

Guess what! I have some big news! But first...its card time! I just had to pull out my Sophia stamp from PaperPretties, she really needed some air. I love the line of PaperPretties Stamps, especially these adorable little Sophia stamps, she is one of the cutest stamp lines out there. So this card features last months Sophia release, make sure to stop by the Paper Pretties forum on Friday night for the Pajama Party and the next stamp release, it promises to be a blast and I can actually attend this one! Now for the big news…Christie has invited me to be a guest designer for Paper Pretties for the next few months! Woo-Hoo! I will be joining all of the wonderful Paper Pretties Ladies and I am thrilled and honored to say the least. My first thought was that it was a delayed April Fool’s joke, but Christie assured me it was not, it is April after all. So this card is the first of many to come I hope that you will stop by and see what I whip up for you to feast your eyes upon. Enjoy ladies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I just love her sideway striped dress!! Great job Jackie!!! We are so excited to have you! :)

Christie Ortman said...

This is so cute Jackie! I LOVE her dress and the layout!!

Diane said...

Wonderful card and Congratulations on your news!!! Have lots of fun creating with their great products!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jackie! Super cute paper piecing on Sophia!!You'll do a great job!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! I am very behind from being out of town but I wanted to share your joy over your good news! You deserve it! Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin