Saturday, April 12, 2008

Did You Pajama?!

Last night the Pajama Party over at Paper Pretties was wonderful! All sorts of ladies joined in on the chatting fun while stamping away. Charmaine posted three challenges for all of us to play along with plus three new super cute stamp sets were released, to say the least I had a blast. The first challenge was to make a card using summer colors and summer as our inspiration so I did just that. I used my Flutter By set (from PP) to be the main image giving Sophia a red gingham dress. Then I used some bright green as accents on the card with my nestabilities scalloped oval and the ribbon I used for the background. You may recall these supplies all before as well....they are from past Paper Pretties monthly boxes. I was going through my supplies last night and I have all sorts of goodies left over from past boxes so I issued myself a little challenge. I had to use supplies from past boxes, the only thing in all three cards that was not from one of the past boxes were the coloring supplies and Sophia's gingham dress in this card.
The second challenge was to create a card using glossy cardstock in some way so I used it for the background paper. I used a sponge for the background and then stamped the entire sheet over with circles from the Paper Pretties set Sassy Circles. Then to tie it together I stamped the Cuddle Me Sophia a little dress and mounted her on light pink paper. Finishing it off with matching light pink ribbon and the Need a Cuddle? sentiment.
The last challenge issued last night was to create a long card which I always love looking at but never seem to make. I pulled out the Paper Pretties stamp set Look Who's Perky and some wonderful pastel papers and embellishments from past boxes. If you have not stopped by to see the new releases at Paper Pretties make sure to drop by and check them all out!

7 comments:

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely cards, the little girl stamps are adorable

Tara x

Unknown said...

Jacki your cards are so cute!!! I love the gingham dress! Love the circles and the pastel colors and those dots are perfect on the last card!! So sorry I missed all the fun but glad you could be there! :)

Christie Ortman said...

Jackie - these are soooo cute! You did a great job of the challenges, hopefully you can get them uploaded soon!

Melanie said...

they are very cute, great cards

Amanda G said...

She is too cute! You picked out great colors!

Deb Wood said...

These are so incredibly adorable!! I'm really sorry that I missed the PJ party, sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Mindy said...

OH, I love those gingham and polka dot dresses! Very cute cards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin