Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gina K Come Out and Play!

I am having so much fun with some of the Gina K. stamps sets I picked up recently. I joined the swap being hosted on SCS for the new releases (from March) and took two spots. I wanted to make some wonderful cards with these stamps, I mean Gina K. Stamps just scream to be put to good use, so I went for two different looks. While I can not post images of the cards that I am sending in for the swap I can post my reject card. Okay, now your wondering why I say my reject card, right? Well, since this group of swappers is totally awsome I wanted to create some really nice cards for these wonderful ladies so I decided to make a run through card and then a final edition. Typically when it comes to swaps the first card I create is the card I use, sort of an inspirational thing I guess, but in this case I thought a little more effort was worth it. I created a model card using the Spring Blooms set and two different options for the Framed Flowers set, after some thought I revised the Spring Blooms and picked one of the two options for the Framed Flowers. Since I am not sending this card in I figured I would share it with you, keep in mind that this is my 'reject' card option...lol...I showed both cards I created to my parents and a few ladies from work, everyone, even my boyfriend picked the same card. I mean how could I pick this one over that sort of responce? Once I am allowed to I will post my swap creations, until then I hope this card can hold you over. The main image is from the Gina K. Stamps set Framed Flowers, all the paper is PaperTrey Prefect Match, and the ribbon is May Arts Grosgrain. Enjoy ladies!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin