Monday, February 25, 2008

Upload Already!

Ladies, this is just a quick post about my blogger issues. I do not know why but I have not been able to upload card images since Friday, and trust me it is not for lack of trying. This weekend I made two PaperTrey Ink cards and two Gina K. Designs cards, hopefully it will allow me to upload something tonight when I get home, if not I may be looking into using a different computer or a different host. I will let you know what I decide to do, but I wanted to fill you in. I have not forgotten about you, and cards will be coming as soon as I can get them to upload!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, had the same problem a few weeks ago, something to do with the blog host, after a couple of days it did right itself, but I have found that I cannot upload any comments at the moment. Computers who'd have them!!
Anita

Blog Widget by LinkWithin