Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its Snowing!

Its snowing! So much so that my part time job, the local library, decided to close its doors early today. Woo-Hoo! That means I have plenty of time to catch up on my swaps and create cards for fun challenges, in fact two of those hours I will be getting paid for working when I am in fact stamping. How wonderful is that!?! I have a whole list of things to post about for this week including pictures and cards for the January PaperPretties Boxes (Stamping Bella and My Favorite Things), Julee’s Mojo Monday, Manda’s Monthly Bella Card Swap, my Bella Card Kit Swap (almost all swapped out). So much to do and so little time, so hold on to your seats cards will be a flying!

The card above is for Manda's Monthly Bella Card swap...so what do you think? I don't know if its good enough, something about the card bothers me but it needs to go postal tomorrow. Oh well, I tried I guess. Also, you have until tomorrow night to post to be entered for Sister Sweets below!

5 comments:

Laura lok said...

snow days are awesome arent they? I have only had one work snow day ever and that was a couple of weeks ago. its the only good reason for snow. lol

Diane said...

Glad you had fun stamping on your snow day! Your card is beautiful!!

Joani McDonald said...

Congrats on your snow day! My DD has been home since last week! 1st sick now snow!
I think the card looks fine. Maybe some ribbon down the left side? But it really looks fine as is.
Hugs,
Joani

Sarah/WAstamper said...

I love the card! Great coloring and such happy colors.

Amanda G said...

Awsome job with the coloring, I really like the layout too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin