Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gina K. Stamps

I promise I haven't gone anywhere. To be honest I have been memorized by a thread on SCS called 'Pay it Forward with your gently used stamps'....I have been sucked into the vortex that is PIF, so much so that I hosted Round #4 (we are now on Round #5....which means we have already surpassed over 20,000 posts!). I have been able to clear my stamping area of stamp sets that are not being used and almost every day new sets arrive for me to play with but I haven't been able to! I have drawings to do for my Dad, Christmas shopping, swaps to complete, and this PIF thread that I can not escape. So today I finally broke free and through the daze I saw my Gina K. stamps waiting to be used, calling my name in fact. I have finally trimmed my Gina K. Stamps and I decided to break out the 'Sandy Claws' and 'Got Snow?' stamps and create a few new creations. Enjoy!It is pretty hard to see, but I love this card! I used some fun sparkly paper and some amazing snowflake brads I received in a SGF package. I love this stamp set so much, it is just so classic looking. I colored in another image from this set, hopefully I can create a card for it later this week.


I recently ordered the new Grey from SU! but like 'Sandy Claws' I had yet to use it, so I decided to put the two together to get something a little different, but super fun. Gina what made you think of this adorable stamp? I just love my little guy....plus he looks much happier since he is no longer in a pot!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin