Friday, September 14, 2007

My 100th Post!

I can't believe that I have already posted here 100 times! The time flys when your having fun it seems! As promised I have more holiday cards to share, also using the same colors and stamps that I was using for the last post I made. I had hoped to make at least 15 cards, but at the rate I am going I many be looking at 20+ and I am thrilled!

I used some more of my new acrylic Penny Black stamps. These stamps are all from their 'Christmas Critters' set which features all sorts of super cute animals in holiday get-up. I think the next card I am going to make will be using the Kitty with a letter to a special holiday figure. Enjoy the cards...Bella cards to come, tonight is the beginning of the Bellaholics Stamping Weekend so come back to see some Bellas!

So what do you think of my Holiday cards so far? Are they too cutesy? I plan on making the next group of cards from the My Favorite Things stamp set Home for the Holidays. It features a super cute fireplace and Christmas Tree. I can't wait to rip open that packaging!

Stamps: Penny Black 'Christmas Critters'
Prisma Color Pencils: Red, Green, Silver, Tan, Brown, Gray, Blue, Purples
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Holiday Slab V DP
Accessories: Silver Cord SU!, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon SU!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I love your hedgehog Christmas cards--so cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin