Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Branches and Believe

I am loving these PaperTrey sets! I broke out my 'Take a Bough' set and boy did I have fun with these stamps. I love the look of the ornaments and the branch. This set is super simple to use as well! The branches and leaves line up perfectly and the different possibilities with the included stamps are endless!Not only was this card super simple, but the results are great. Honestly this card took me more time to think up then complete.I never use the color black on my cards but I thought it was worth a shot. I think it works here, it seems to make the Santa pop.Simple ornaments, but it looks classy for the most part. I do need to work on aligning my stamping though it seems, a few of the ornaments seem to be tilting to the right.




This card is only 4.5 x 4.5 inches, not a typical size, but it would make a cute little gift card. Enjoy ladies!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

WOW! You're busy with these stamps- all are fabulous cards! I love the non-traditional colored card the best - it was very unexpected and modern!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin