Thursday, September 13, 2007

Christmas Cards!

So, as I told you I am making Christmas and Holiday cards for the Paper Pretties card swap. I was at Michael's two weeks ago where I picked up two wonderful paper packs of Holiday Prints. I bought the Provo Craft Holiday Slab V and The Christmas Stack with 1/2 Glitter! I love both of these paper pads, and I got them on sale when they were being offered at a discount. So far I have only cut into one sheet of paper, as you can see, but I plan on using much more. I began using the Penny Black stamps that just arrived, I really love these stamps, they are just so cute!
More Christmas and Holiday cards to come. I love doing things for others, don't you! I hope to make at least 15 different cards to send in depending on the coming weeks and how busy I become. I will try to update as I go with images of what I have been making. Plus, this weekend Bellaholics is hosting their stamping challenges so more cards are on the way! After a long stamping break I am back and better than ever!
Stamps: Penny Black 'Christmas Critters'; You Make Me Blush
Paper: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White, Holiday Slab V
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose
Prismacolor Pencils: light green, tan, red, silver, yellow


Embellishments: Celery Brads (Heidi's Eyelet Bulk Buy), 1/8 Green Organdy ribbon (also from Heidi's Bulk Buy)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin