Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Food and Drink!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week's challenge is being hosted by Joy, her challenge is 'Food and Drink'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Retro Folks and picked Marty and Mary! I also paired this image with the Funny Bone 'Money Can't Buy Happiness', the wording goes perfectly with Marty and Mary! I used this fun and bright paper, perfect for a summer creation and I think it worked well with this challenge too!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Marty and Mary and Money Can't Buy Happiness from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss Collection; Ink: E00 Skin White, E57 Light Walnut, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, YG03 Yellow Green, YG11 Mignoette, E23 Hazelnut, R27 Cadmium Red, E77 Maroon, BG10 Cool Shadow; Accessories: Dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin