Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Tickled Pink!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Tickled Pink'!

I used the fabulous and fun new image Wunderland Samantha! I think that she is just too darn cute! I love the entire line this image is a part of, they really are all fabulous! For today's card I just had to color in Wunderland Samantha, the bow, the outfit, she would be perfect in pink! I know traditionally we see this image in shades of blue, but I thought that this would be a fun take on that same image.

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the New Releases at the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Wunderland Samantha from Digital Delights;  Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Doodlebug Designs DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, R85 Rose Red, RV91 Grayish Cherry, R83 Rose Mist; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin