Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Valentine's Day/Love!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with Paper Pretties! Each Wednesday we have Weekly Challenge that you are going to love! Today kicks off a new challenge this week and we have a color challenge this time, "Valentine's Day/Love"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the fabulous clear stamp set, Holiday Sweets I! I have loved this set since i saw it come out, but I am finally getting the chance to ink it up! I used this lovely paper from Basic Gray called True Love and I pulled the different colors out of it. I think this card really turned out nicely, plus I used this fun ribbon and darling eyelet punch for a bit more detail.


This month we are also having a SALE, that's right for the entire month of February just enter the code: PPLOVE at checkout and receive 20% off any order! Be sure to take advantage of this sale while our stock is high, if an item becomes out of stock you may miss out on getting the big discount!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Holiday Sweets I from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Red, Ocean, Basic Gray True Love; Ink: V000 Pale Lemon, BG72 Ice Ocean, R21 Sardonyx, R17 Lipstick Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, Eyelet Edge Punch, Ribbon

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

Awww! What a sweet card! (pun totally intended! HA!) Love the colors you've use on your card Jackie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin