Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge and New Release!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Anything Goes'! PLUS this week we are releasing a whole slew of new images!

I used the fabulous and fun image Daisy Bo Peep! I not only used the main sweet little girl with the cute sheep image, but I also used the new Digital Paper Pack this month - Mix Them Up Paper Pack!I love the colors in this particular patterned paper, I thought it would go perfectly with my cutie Daisy Bo Peep!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store!
Stamps: Daisy Bo Peep from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Mix Them Up Digital Paper Pack from Digital Delights; Ink: Y11 Pale Yellow, BV11 Soft Violet, E33 Sand, FV2 Fluorescent Dull Violet, R20 Blush, N4 Neutral Gray No. 4; Accessories: Pop Dots, Shimmer Purple Ribbon 

1 comment:

Wendy Hall said...

This is absolutely beautiful!
Hugs
Wendy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin