Friday, September 13, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps FB Challenge - Anything Goes Halloween!

Today I have a chance to share with you a creation I made using the fabulous freebie image for the Simply Betty Stamps FB Group Challenge for August! Each month Betty at Simply Betty Stamps allows members of the FB Group to enter a contest using a freebie image, how could you go wrong with playing along?!

This month we got the chance to work with this fabulous image, Witch Mercedes! I used these tones of purple and green on her, since I find them both to be great colors to work with for Halloween projects. Oh, did I mention the challenge this month?! It is to create a Anything Goes Halloween card using Halloween colors! Purple and Green are simply perfect for that challenge! I also wanted this card to be bright and fun, but also stay on the challenge lines too. I hope you like my bright Halloween card!

Thank you so much for checking out my creation today, I had so much fun with this challenge. I hope you have a great day!
Stamps: Witch Mercedes from Simply Betty Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Lime Rickey, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YG07 Acid Green, Y17 Golden Yellow, E13 Light Suntan, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, V05 Marigold; Accessories: Pop Dots, Organdy Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Nestabilities Lables Ten

2 comments:

designermc said...

Fun image and great coloring. I LOVE that background paper.
Nancy

hoate said...

useful reference replica dolabuy this recommended you read you can try these out Balenciaga Dolabuy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin