Monday, September 30, 2013

Digital Delights Monday Hostess Post!

Good Morning and welcome to another 'Hostess Monday'! This week I get the pleasure of sharing with you a project I have been working on for Halloween! I can't believe that we are all already planning for Halloween, time is flying!
For today I thought I would share with you some fun treat bag toppers! I am using a typical plastic card holder sleeve that measures 4-3/8" x 5-3/4". I know most people seal their cards in these, but they have so many other uses too! I am featuring this darling Digital Delights image called Wizard Toby! This darling cat makes me smile and I thought he would be perfect for a Halloween treat! I also printed off a darling sentiment from the Spooky Sayings Sentiment Set to decorate my bag!
I printed off the darling Wizard Toby and the sentiment at the same time to save on paper space. Then I colored in my image and put him to the side as I created my topper. I cut three pieces of 3" x 5" card stock, one in orange and two in black.
After that I used a strip of orange paper to be the topped and I punched along the edges using this fun Martha Stewart punch I have in my stash.
After that I used sticky strip and attached the topper to the plastic sleeve card holder that I placed three halloween paper covered Kit Kat bars. 
I added a bit of scrap paper to finish off the design and to break up the orange from the black and then I added in the darling image Wizard Toby and the Hocus Pocus sentiment from the Spooky Sayings Sentiment Set. I hope that you liked this Halloween project, they are super simply to make but oh too cute to resist!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin