Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paper Pretties Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! Now, that sentence may have confused you a little bit, so here is a bit more information as to why I am sharing a 'Monday Whatnot' on Tuesday. With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!
Yesterday at Paper Pretties we released Dunker and Bugle Bear. For my card this week I decided to use Dunker who I think is simply perfect for the current NCAA Basketball standings. Now, my brother goes to K State, and while I don't watch basketball that often I have been watching a lot of this year's games and I must say that there have been some good games. So in an effort to support the team a bit I decided to use the school color, Purple! Plus, this weeks new image uses a Cat dunking, and K State is the Cougars, enough said!

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back on Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties! Have a great day!
Stamps: Dunker from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Going Gray, DCWV DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, V09 Violet, R27 Cadmium Red, R81 Rose Pink, YR09 Chrome Orange, YR12 Loquat; Accessories: Pop Dots

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Jackie, this is just awesome, and I love, love, love the purple!! Great card!

artish said...

i agree....the purple is awesome! compliments his fur color sooooooo well! awesome job as always! hugs!!!!

Katherine Josh said...

Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got sore throat.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin