Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crafty Hos Sketch!

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration! This week we are challenging you to create a card using attached sketch!I have been loving all of the Whimsy and Stars Studio images so I just had to play along with another one, every time I look in the store there is a new image I "need"! For my main image I used this adorable image called Rain and Shine Friends. I think that this image really is all about friends, and the fact they the good ones are always there no matter when you need them, just like these two, I think this would be a fun 'thinking of you' card. I had a lot of fun with this one, a but unsure about the DP I used, but I do like how it all turned out.

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Rain and Shine Friends from Whimsy and Stars Studio; Paper: Whisper White, Green, Basic Grey Hopscotch DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel E57 Light Walnut, B21 Baby Blue, Y13 Lemon Yellow, R32 Peach, RV13 Tender Pink, BG23 Coral Sea; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Lables Eleven

3 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE this Jackie, these images are too cute and your work with them has been awesome!! Great job on the sketch as well. Hugs:)

sgc said...

Jackie--I LOVE this card! Very cute image.

Jessica Robert said...

Hello Jackie--I LOVE this lovely card! Crafts include making several kinds of work, but fun and joy. Making crafts participate stylish designs. The ideas of what to do project are just endless, and there are many magazines that you choose can do what you like. The craft for children are simple and usually only the basic steps.

Window Signs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin