Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Freebie Hoppy Occasions!

Today is Friday, which means that it's Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today a fabulous new image is posted in the Bugaboo Store for FREE! Just head on over to the store and pick up this weeks new Freebie!

This week our Freebie is called Hoppy Occasions and they are so fun and hoppy! When I saw this image I couldn't help but smile, I mean just think of all the possibilities you could use this image for! I went for a birthday card, but you could do a 'Hoppy New Year' simply with this card, especially with the balloon, the party hat and the confetti! Oh man, I think I need to make one of those now!I also made this card to enter and play along with the new Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, this week the challenge is to create something following this sketch! I normally don't do many square cards but I really did have fun with this! I do hope you like my card today, I wanted a fun and bright card to go along with this fun image! Hope you have a fabulous day all!

Please note: We make every attempt to post freebies first thing in the am, however sometimes it just does not happen, please check back with us if they are not uploaded, it will be there and you have one full week to download it!
Stamps: Hoppy Occasion from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Brillant Blue, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, SU! Sweet Pea DP; Ink: G82 Spring Dim Green, RV04 Shock Pink, B12 Ice Blue, RV13 Tender Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Glue Dots, PTI Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card. Something about "cartoon" frogs is so cute, but the real deal freak me out! HA!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Jackie, this is adorable! What a silly little frog. It made me smile and that means trouble. :) I love the designer paper and the colors are perfect. Great card.

Cheryl Walker said...

Darling card Jackie!!! Love the sketch you used tooo!!!!

Hope you are doing well hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin