Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo!

Today is Tuesday, which means that it's time for a brand new release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! For my card today I used this adorable Sunbonnet Girl, in fact the set is called Sunbonnet Baseball! If you are like me, then you love these little Sunbonnet Girls, they are all so cute and this new one is just as fabulous as the previously released ones, actually they may be more!

I started going through my DP and found this Paper Salon DP that I got a few years ago, and I still have a few sheets! I thought it matched nicely with the image I had already colored in, I cut out my image using my circle Nestabilities and then sponged the inside of the Nestabilities to look like a bit of sky was in the circle. I also got the chance to use the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSC82! I love sketch challenges and color challenges together, so I also used the colors from the current Color Chef Challenge as well to add a bit more fun! This weeks the colors to use are light blue, red, brown, and white or cream and they look so great together paired with this image! I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images!
Stamps: Sunbonnet Baseball from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Paper Salon Bloom Petite White Floral DP; Ink: B00 Frost Blue, BG01 Aqua Blue, G15 Apple Green, E33 Sand, E00 Skin White, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Circle Nestabilities, Red Satin Ribbon, White Brads

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cute! So glad you played in the color chef challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin