Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge #36!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge, number 36 to be exact, which is to create a card using 2 of the items that spell out flowers!

F - Faux stitching or Flowers
L - Lace
O - Circles, brads, or pearls
W - Watercoloring
E - Embossing
R - Ripping, Distressing, or Tearing
S - Sparkle


Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I used , Flower Lili! Picking from the list of items to create with was so hard to do, but I eventually decided to go with Lace and Pearls! I got this fabulous ribbon from Michele (I love this stuff!) and these pearls from a swap, they are from Basic Grey! I decided that if I was going to use Basic Grey Pearls, I needed to match it with some of their amazing papers, so I went with this dark pink paper from the Lemonade DP and the dotted background from Bittersweet!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Lili's Flower from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Bittersweet DP, Lemonade DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B32 Pale Blue, E00 Skin White, E51 Milky White, R37 Carmine, RV13 Tender Pink, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Smooch Illuminate, Lace Ribbon, Basic Grey Pink Pearls

7 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! I just love your colors, design and lace Jackie!! Lili looks so sweet!! Awesome take on this week's challenge!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWW Jackie this is darling, the lace, and how you colored LiLi looks FABULOUS!!!! What a great card girl!

Angelwood said...

Oh I do love your take on this week's challenge. I love the bright pink colors you've used and those gorgeous papers. Beautiful job with Lili. I'm itching to color this one up again...:o) hugs, Angela

Angelwood said...

Oh I do love your take on this week's challenge. I love the bright pink colors you've used and those gorgeous papers. Beautiful job with Lili. I'm itching to color this one up again...:o) hugs, Angela

Lorus! said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

Anonymous said...

so cute Jackie! Don't you just love coloring these girls! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Jackie..... I just have to say WOW on your take of the challenge! This is one of my favs!!! Love the layout & everything about it, and your coloring is awesome!

Sending you a fat free goodie package today! :)

HUGS!

Nicole :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin