Friday, May 7, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge!

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blag called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog!

So for our challenge this week we are all creating cards that use shades of blue and neutrals! Super simple, but a lot of fun! For my card this week I pulled out my cutttlebug and my Pond Friend's stamp set from Artful INKables, this card was just so much fun to make! I am loving this little fishy image, so playing on that I pulled out my cuttlebug embossing folder called Spots and Dots, I thought it looked a bit like bubbles, then I cut out my main image using Labels 4 and added some ribbon and rhinestones!

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Pond Friends from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Spring Rain; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B21 Baby Blue, YR12 Loquat, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Pop dots, Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Nestabilities Labels 4, Spots and Dots CB Embossing Folder, White Ruffled Ribbon

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

What a cute AI image!!! It's so perfect with your "bubbly" embossed panel. . .:D MWAH!

Crystal said...

AWWW SUPER CUTE JACKIE!!! The added embossing is just perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, how cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin