Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Paper Pretties!

I received my Paper Pretties box just the other day! I have only begun playing with the goodies, and I do not have a card example to show you yet, but I am working on it! Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to complete the card I started. I think that these boxes are getting better! Look at all that lovely Basic Grey paper and ribbons! Plus, Christie has even included some amazing charms for these cute cards. I keep seeing them everywhere, but I have yet to play with them myself. I will let you know the verdict on the charms after I play!

Next month I will also be receiving the My Favorite Things Petite Package, and I will let you know if I am as pleased with that offered size as I am with the Premium Package. This past weekend Paper Pretties also hosted Stamping In My Jammies, which was a huge success. I did not get to partake this time, but the cards that were created in three hours were remarkable! I can't wait for the next one....I plan on clearing my calendar and stamping the night away!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin