Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Riley and Company - For A Friend!

Today we are kicking off a new challenge at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Sandye is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a card with 'Create a Card for a Friend'!

For my card I decided to use one my older favorite stamps, that always makes me smile, Schoolgirl Sophie! There are so many stamps to pick from it is a task in itself to decide which stamp to use each challenge. I thought this darling Schoolgirl Sophie would be perfect for a friend, and certainly make them feel loved! I do love dressing up our stamps and matching color from the designer series papers I pull out. Be sure to play along with us this week, and enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Great color combinations! I love this cute stamp, but alas, it's not part of my collection...yet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin