Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Christmas!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Goldie is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is...'Christmas'!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I know that I could easily use any Crafty Sentiments Designs images for this challenge, but I finally decided on My Gift! I colored in this darling image in shades in lots of red and gave the present and gift in shades of green, so naturally I pulled red and green into the papers I selected. I also finished this card off with this fun silver cord from my stash!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

babygirl97240 said...

très belle carte! bises

Blog Widget by LinkWithin