Sunday, October 19, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Group Freebie!

Good afternoon! I wanted to share with you a card I made using the fabulous freebie image for the Simply Betty Stamps FB Group! Simply Betty Stamps once in a while SPOILS the SBS FB Group with a Freebie! There used to be full challenges with the free image, but this time we did a very quick creation that was for this weekend only and you just needed to be sure to post your completed projects by 8pm PST today, Sunday October the 19th.

This time the wonderful image we got to play with is Bat Queen Betty, and I had a blast working with her! Right now Simply Betty Stamps is also celebrating their 13 Days of Halloween! The current challenge is Traditional Halloween Colors - Orange, Purple, Lime Green and Black Anything Goes. When I saw this challenge posted I jotted it down, in fact this is the first 13 Days of Halloween Challenges I could play along with so far this month, but I have been keeping track of them all. Life and work have been to crazy to join in on the fun until this afternoon so I am so excited that I saw that these two challenges would work so well together! I used this fun Halloween Parade Designer Series Paper from Doodlebug Designs and paired it with some fun Halloween colored cardstock. I also added a touch of bling, which always helps! I just thought that her hair would look regal if I colored it in Gray and then the rest sort of fell into place.

Thank you so much for checking out my creation today, I had so much fun with this challenge and I love how this creation came out! I hope you have a great day!
Stamps: Bat Queen Betty from Simply Betty Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Chertruse, Tangelo Twist, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, RV29 Crimson, Y06 Yellow, YR16 Apricot, G14 Apple Green, V17 Amethyst; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun halloween card. Love the design and colours.
{I would love you to take part in my 1,000 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Blog Widget by LinkWithin