Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Animals!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Rachel is hosting the Team "A" and sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Animals"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to use one of these new images from our new line of Harriet's! This darling little girl and her bunny is called Harriet and Ragga! I loved coloring in such a fun image and I pulled in all sorts of colors from the designer paper to make her pop! I also used these darling candy dots to add a bit more color.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Harriet and Ragga from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Brown, Doodlebug Designs Flower Box; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, E37 Sepia, E13 Light Suntan, RV000 Pale Purple, YG03 Yellow Green, R32 Peach, RV29 Crimson; Accessories: Pop Dots, Candy Dots

1 comment:

rachel said...

fab card Jackie - love this image - brilliant xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin