Monday, June 10, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Love to Create and Fetch a Sketch Challenge!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Love to Create Challenge whose challenge this week is 'Vintage/Shabby Chic'. If that wasn't enough we are also sponsoring Fetch a Sketch too today, the sketch we are using is below!
For my card today I used this super sassy image, Cinderella Pinup. I had so much fun with this challenge! I haven't followed too many sketches recently and I don't often make a creation that is vintage or shabby chic, but I really did have a great time with this! Be sure to head on over to the Fetch a Sketch and the Love to Create Challenge and play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Cinderella Pinup from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White,  Pretty In Pink, Simple Stories Vintage Bliss DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y04 Acacia, R21 Sardonyx, BG02 New Blue; Accessories: Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Metal Embellishments

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, super cute card! Love those papers and your coloring.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin