Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo Stamps!

Today is Thursday which means it's time for OBG or Oldie But Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps. Each and every Thursday our Design Team features some of our past releases and we always have a blast!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, Girl Gingerbread - Candy Cane! I know that November really sets off the Christmas holiday so I thought I would create a holiday card for today's post and I had a lot of fun with this one. The designer paper is from the new Echo Park collection called Very Merry Christmas, in fact I only used one sheet of 6 x 6 paper for this card, and I love the way it turned out.

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: All That Scraps - Anything GoesDivas By Designs - Feeling FestiveThe Paper Shelter - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Girl Gingerbread- Candy Cane; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Kraft, Echo Park Very Merry Christmas; Ink: E13 Light Suntan, G17 Forest Green, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Liquid Applique, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Dual Stripped Organic Cotton Twill Ribbon

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and what a great card design! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Unknown said...

aww this is so cute Jackie, and so colourful and fun, love it. Wishing you a nice weekend xx

Manderly said...

Fantastic artwork with this oldie but goodie! Love your take on the image. Such a lovely and fun card that makes one's heart happy!
Manderly
xxxooo

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet love the little gingerbread man. THanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Jackie...love that adorable image which you coloured great...thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Love that sweet image and fab papers...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin