Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peeps Sheep Whatnots!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! Now, that sentence may have confused you a little bit, so here is a bit more information as to why I am sharing a 'Monday Whatnot' on Tuesday. With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!

This week we are releasing Little Bear Peep and Peeps Sheep and for my card I decided to create using Peeps Sheep! I thought this little cutie image would be perfect for a baby card, so I went with a little boys card and I had a lot of fun with this. I used some sweet satin ribbon I had and this fun blue plaid paper I found, I do hope you like today's card!
Stamps: Peeps Sheep from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, DCWV Adhesive Mat Stack DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 2, N5 Neutral Gray, No. 5, R81 Rose Pink, B32 Pale Blue; Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Jackie ! Love the layout and the image is so cute !

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute Jackie!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How pretty! This is a wonderful card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin