Saturday, June 12, 2010

AI ATCs!

It's Saturday so you know what that means, it's time for another Artful INKables post! Today I am sharing with you an ATC card that I created using two of our fabulous stamp sets! I pulled out my Paisleys and Peacock stamp set as well as our Bug and Blossom Mandalas, not only do I love these stamp sets but this ATC is also a great example of the current Twilight Challenge we have going on which is to create a red, black, and white creation, and you can use any Artful INKables stamps!

I do hope you like this ATC, I think its fun and bold. In fact I made this ATC for a card swap that I will be swapping out in person at a shoebox swap today! In fact that's what I am doing all day long, participating at a shoebox swap! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Bug and Blossom Mandalas and Paisleys and Peacock from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Basic Black; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So striking! Have fun with the swap!

EileenMV said...

Love this ATC! Beautiful! I'm so glad I got one!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin