Friday, December 4, 2009

That Krafty Santa!

I still can’t believe it is already December, I know I have said this before but my goodness, where has this year gone?! With the mark of a new month comes another My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge! This month the challenge was to create a card using Kraft as the focus, I love my Kraft paper but I just don’t use it often enough, in fact for the longest time I had no Kraft paper in my room, I know that I reached for it a few times and I was all out! I finally reordered some from PTI last month when I got some other goodies, so I was able to participate in the challenge! I decided to ink up my new Santa Baby stamp sets, this poor set has been sitting there wanting to see some some ink! As soon as I saw this set I knew I would love it, and I simply do! I love the playful feel of this image and all the matching sentiments and images that compliment it! I thought a holiday card would be totally awesome to make, since I haven’t really made many yet this year…but you will be seeing more of them, I have several people who have ordered Christmas and Holiday cards from me this year, so I need to kick it into high and get creating! Hope you enjoy my card for today, and be sure to stop by tomorrow too! Not only will I have my weekly Artful INKables creation, but the Stamping Bella Blog Hop will be coming through too! Have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Santa Baby from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Pure Poppy, DCWV Christmas Stack DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, R29 Lipstick Red, R39 Garnet, W7 Warm Grey No. 7; Accessories: Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones Wine, Pop Dots, May Arts Ribbon

2 comments:

Mephisto said...

HI,
thats a funny image *gg*

Hugs
Domi

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a fun image and a beautiful Christmas card!! Love that paper and your coloring!
hugs,
Chris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin