Saturday, September 29, 2007

Winner!

I was going through all of my recent scans and I found one I didn't share with you! Above is the recipe 6x6 sheet I made for a Bella recipe swap. I used Barabella to make my sheet work, I think she turned out cute. I love this DP as well! I bought it in all sorts of colors, there is even glitter in it.....love it!

Well! Today is the day to reveal who gets the blog candy! I used http://www.random.org/ and the winner is #6 who happens to be..............Angel Wilde

She wrote:
"Hi Jackie! I like your card and I am sure it looks even better IRL. I am not sure about the card base. What color is it exactly? I doubt it shows up good in the photo. I am assuming you are asking what is my favorite Christmas card? I really like the elves on the green Noel. they are adorable. Thanks for sharing blog candy! you're doing an awesome job pumping out those Christmas cards. I need to be like that!"

I love those elves as well! They are too cute! Angel please send me your snail mail address when you get the chance so I can send your images and a few goodies!

Sorry ladies, no new cards today. I've been busy partying over here! I had a retirement party last night, a birthday party with my sister tonight, and tomorrow we are having my sisters birthday party. All this partying is wearing me out! All my Christmas cards have to be postal by the 6th so soon the Christmas cards will be ending, but I will still be stamping, so make sure to stop by when you get the chance!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I was just cleaning up some files and wanted to make sure I emailed you my address. I am so forgetful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin