Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthdays and Jammies!

So today was my sister's birthday party for which I had to make a card for. While she was at work I whipped up this card using the best birthday set from Gina K. Stamps. It's called 'Make a Wish' and if you haven't bought it yet what are you waiting for?! Its a great set plus several dollars from each set goes to Make a Wish Foundation......great stamps that help some amazing people!
Then tonight was the monthly 'Stamping in My Jammies' at the Paper Pretties yahoo group. These ladies make stamping a joy and the challenges are always a lot of fun. Tonight I only participated in two of the three challenges and I love the results. The first one we had to use Aqua, White, and Craft in our card. I love her outfit, isn't it the best! I used some of the paper for one of the Paper Pretties boxes from months ago...love it!The second card is based off a great sketch that Christie made for us. I just love this layout, it is one I will have to try again. Hope you likey! Have a great night ladies :)

There was also a 'pre-challenge' challenge....a warm up really. We had to make a Christmas card with one of the PP sets, so I dug out 'Hot Stuff' and I now have another card to add to the Christmas stash. I am up to 31 cards! 40 here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo! I found you on the Bella group and had to come into your gallery again! I love these three cards. One day we will need to talk on the phone and you can help me figure things out! :) Your GF KelliJo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin