Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New things!

I have been buying away over here....in fact I need to slow down but there are so many wonderful things to buy out there! I recently received two packages with some stamping goodies. First I ordered a Clip-It Up from the Bulk Buy Yahoo group I belong to. I love it! I have so many things that I never see because they are all stacked away somewhere but my new Clip-It Up has revealed to me the wonderful goodies I have. As of now I have organized my Clip-It Up to hold all of my acrylic sets (besides PaperTrey-they are in CD cases)from MFT, Penny Black, A*Muse, Stampendous, and Autumn Leaves; my Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, my SU! paper samples ring, my Bella baggies, sentiments, and invoices as well as all sorts of goodies I found laying around.

I love how this one simple devise helped me organize my desk, I still have many more messes to clean up, but one mess at a time!The other package I wanted to talk to you about is the stamps I received from HM Stamps! Have you ever visited the HM Stamps website? Dick is a wonderful guy who is nice enough to offer House Mouse, Happy Hoppers, and now Penny Black stamps at amazing prices. I ordered and pre-ordered stamps from the Penny Black line and I love them all! I have already begun stamping with the new Christmas stamps and I could not be happier with the new Penny Black designs. You will be seeing some of these cards most likely this weekend, so keep watching.

I am making cards for the Paper Pretties hosted swap to benefit Ronald MacDonald House and I am loving taking the time to make cards for others, if you have thought about joining and have stopped for some reason go forward and enjoy making cards for others!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow...that thing is really cool! I've never seen one before. Uh oh...something else I MUST have. LOL.

Jane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin