Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Christmas Interruption!

It's Mail Time! Today I received my September Paper Pretties boxes! This is my first My Favorite Things Petite box and one of my many Premium Bella box. I love the stamps that came this time, plus all the excellent goodies included in each box. I didn't know what to expect from the Petite box, but I love it. There is enough of everything to make the same card 6 times plus all the paper and layer are already cut for you! I hope to make the example tonight, that is if I can pull myself away from the PaperTrey stamps.

The first picture is the MFT package, look at the new set! My Favorite Things is releasing new sets at the beginning on October, this set which is soon to be available is called 'How Sweet It Is' and I love it! Plus I love the saying..."Sisters and Chocolate make life bearable"...all to right if I say so myself.This picture is of my Bella Box which comes complete with my new Pompomabella stamp, matching sentiment, glitter, Swarovski crystals, glitter, eyelets, plenty of paper, envelopes, and Making Memories eyelet setting mats. The contents change month to month depending on the card design, but I think these boxes are worth it. I can't wait to start using these goodies! I will post the examples and my own variation either tonight or tomorrow some time. Have a great day ladies!

Oh...blog candy is still open, just comment on my Santa card to be entered.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin