Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wish RAK Card Contest

I am an active member of Wish RAK on SCS. Not only do I send wishes whenever I get the chance but I am also on the Mentor Committee where we offer help to any new comers to Wish RAK. So this weekend I caught up on what has been happening and I wandered upon the November Card Contest. I thought I should share the two cards I created for the challenge so far. I have one more category to create a card from. Enjoy Ladies!
The first category was to create a card using fall colors of brown and yellow/gold plus a third color of your choice. I picked green as my color of choice and created this 'Hopping Happy' card from one of the Penny Black animal images I received in the mail this week from a fellow Wish RAKer.

This adorable Bella card features an image of Snowbunnyabella I received through Wish RAK, this category was a sketch challenge, it was rotated to the right to be a short card, but I just had to use this image and create a tall card instead. The cute little snowflake brad was something I received from KelliJo in a monthly Supply swap I am signed up for....I love this look!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin