Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Mail!

So I have been reading great things about Copic Markers, about a month ago I ordered a few from PaperPretties and a few from eP to try them out. I love them, of course you should use Staz On or non-water based inks when you color with Copic Markers as I have discovered through trial and error, but they are great markers either way. So I have been roaming the 'bay' hoping to get some markers at a cheaper price...I am sorry but these markers are very expensive. Last Thursday I happened onto the 'bay' at the end of the work day to see if anything was tempting and I put a bid in for 30 markers....and I won! Now how much did I pay for these markers? You will never guess!! Give up....it was $76.95 plus shipping! OMG, can you believe that?! Then today they came in the mail, I have yet to crack these suckers open, but I am thrilled to have them in my grasp....love the 'bay'!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin