Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas Friend Swap

Well, I hosted a Christmas Friend Swap and I want to share with you all of the goodies that were created! So here are two pictures from the two groups that are completed. The rules were that you had to make or alter something using stamps that were not SU!, as you can tell from the images lots of PaperTrey and Bellas were used, but everything is wonderful.

The first picture is of all the goodies from the first group and the second picture is from the third group. I am waiting on the arrival of my angel for the second group but I will be posted those images as well. I loved what everyone sent in, we have a nice variety I think. Altered tins, notebooks, boxes, books, and candy! Hope you like these pictures. I still have to make some cards with my PP boxes, when I do I will post again!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin