Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs November Release!

Today is the first day of two days for the Sassy Studio Designs November Release! This month we are doing things a bit differently, there isn't a Blog Hop, but the team will be sharing creations on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. We are releasing 5 fabulous images that you are simply going to love!

The challenge this month is Vintage or Shabby Chic, talk about eek! I am not someone who typically works in Vintage or Shabby Chic, but I pushed and had a lot of fun with this. I tried to distress the background paper and I think it really works well for this. My card today features our fabulous new image The Greatest Gift, this is such a pretty image and it really shines by itself so I went with a simple layout. I thought she would look lovely in soft green tones and then I added some vintage seam binding and scalloped edges to soften the overall feel to the card as well.

Be sure to hop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog and check out all the fabulous Design Team creations! Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: The Greatest Gift from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Authentique Peaceful DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, E19 Leather, YG09; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Scalloped Edge Punch

10 comments:

Mary M. said...

Wonderful card. Love the vintage feel and the colors are gorgeous.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Gorgeous colors Jackie and love that pretty ribbon!!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is beautiful! Love that green and the pretty ribbon.

Robin said...

Beautiful! Love the green! Hugs, Robin

karalschuknecht said...

Jackie, this is so pretty, I love her in green.

Kate said...

Pretty.

Sara said...

Love her in green! and of course I love the seam binding!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jackie! Love the present design you went with! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Ever wondered how to lucid dream? We have the solution at http://luciddreaming.
top-information.net
My website :: lagbook.com

Anonymous said...

Ever wonԁerеd how to lucid dгeam? We
have thе ѕolution at http://luciddreaming.
top-informatiоn.net
Also see my site: Special Song on Weight Loss Herbal Diet Tea India - Dr Tea - herbal diet tea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin