Friday, November 23, 2012

Fun 'n Flair Designer Challenge - ABC!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create an ABC (Anything But a Card) using the colors Red, Green and Gold!

I wasn't sure what to make at first, but then I decided that since the holidays were coming up a fun gift package featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps stamp set Miss Shayla at Christmas Time. This set comes with some many amazing images, and today I decided to ink up this cute little kitty for his own little Christmas packaging. The project is called Box in a bag and I haven't made one in ages, but they are always a lot of fun!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Miss Shayla at Christmas Time from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, American Crafts Gold, Real Red, Doodlebug North Pole DP; Ink: N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, R85 Rose Red, R81 Rose Pink, G17 Forest Green; Accessories: Sticky Strip, 1/4" Hole Punch, Ribbon, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilties

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh I love this!! Super cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin