Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Riley and Company Release Preview - Day #3

The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

...all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps!

There are 42 Funny Bones stamps; 11 Inspiration stamps and 4 brand new images for a new character called Burt (he's a cat!) ... which is just so much fun! These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website now!
For my Day #3 creations I decided to showcase two different sentiments! That's right, double the fun! My first card features a sentiment from the Funny Bones line, it just makes me smile. It reads 'Life is Better When You're Laughing' which is so true! I thought it would be perfect to pair with this fabulous cloud paper from my stash!
My second card today is all about 'Strength', and if you read the Funny Bone above and you can do this, you are far stronger than I. Once I open that candy bar only taking one square is just so hard to do! I went with a chocolate brown card base, to bring the Funny Bone message home.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog today, be sure to come back again soon to see what I share next! Plus stop by the Riley and Company Blog to see some more sneak peeks! 

2 comments:

sgc said...

I love this release!

Brett Smith said...

Nice release by Riley and Company. As usual, they are too good. UK Essay Writing Library

Blog Widget by LinkWithin