Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Riley and Company Challenge - More Than One Fold!

Today we are kicking off a new challenge at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Frances is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a card with 'More than One Fold'!
For my card I decided to use one my older favorite stamps, Route 66 Riley! There are so many stamps to pick from it is a task in itself to decide which stamp to use each challenge. I thought this darling Route 66 Riley would be perfect for a traveling card or in this case a card with two folds. I love the added touch changing your card up with additional folds. It is so much fun to pull out a technique you haven't played with in ages. I also used a mute color tone with pops of pink for some 'spring'.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin