Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Vintage!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky ChallengeBlog! This week the Fab 'n' Funky Team is creating samples for the challenge, "Vintage"!

For my card using the fabulous stamp set from Flonz Craft called Rose Engraving, I just love this stamp, it's so pretty and elegant. I paired this image with three shades of pink ink for the flower and this lovely paper from Prima. Looking back I do realize that I may have gone over board, but Vintage isn't a usual style for me....so I tried and had fun anyway :) I also created this project for Link Up For Pink! If you haven't checked it out yet, what are you waiting for!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

4 comments:

Rach83 said...

This is really pretty, Jackie. What a great shape to showcase your lovely stamp. Great patterned papers too.

Rachel x

Judith said...

This is great Jackie - I think you got it just right! The paper is lovely and I think part of vintage is a sort of OTT style - it's not just all about the image hugs Judith x

JoanieMc said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink.

Hugs
Joanie

Esther said...

Beautiful card!
Love the color combo :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin