Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Make it New Again

Its Pretties Wednesday! Jillian's challenge from two weeks ago was to make it new again, take a stamp that was one of yours first and create something. Well....I decided that since I have not been exploring all of my stamp lines that I should do so and the line that I seem to be using the least at the moment is my Magnolia's. So this card is created from a stamp that was from my first order of three Magnolia stamps. I love this line but I never seem to have a chance to play with them! Isn't this image adorable! Perfect for the weather we have been having in New Jersey too....hot, humid and gross! Do you love the Primas? I picked them up last ngiht at Michael's and I love them! They come in these super cute and jam packed tins of flowers! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Ahhhh so cute! That is an adorable
image,you did a great job! I have those primas too,arent' they gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin