Thursday, October 11, 2007

Veggie Bella

Today I received some wonderful goodies from my GF on SCS Kelli. I joined a monthly swap where we send each other a specific type of items for a particular month. This month its all about brads and eyelets and man did I get some brads and eyelets! I received 3 containers with four types of eyelets each, plus XL brads from Heidi Swapp, and a flower shaped container of winter shaped brads. Love it all! I had to use at least one item tonight so I pulled up my Paper Pretties Yahoo Group Weekly Challenge and got stamping. I love how well this XL brad works with the entire card. Thank you very much Kelli! I can't wait for November!

The problem I have been having with my Veggiebella is that I am coloring her in all wrong. So I ordered some Copic markers over at eclecticpaperi with some of the Glimmer Mist so I used both on this card as well as the wonderful sentiment from StampingBella 'you grow girl'. I mean whats not to love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card TOTALLY ROCKS! What a perfect Brad for the flower! I KNEW you would be knocking our socks off with all your new goodies! I have loved all of your cards. This one is especially special... MWAH!

Joy said...

Very cute! Glimmer Mist added the perfect touch! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin