Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bulk Buys!

I am such a sucker for Bulk Buys! I have two ladies who I always buy things from. Last week I received some awesome ribbon from Jody at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict. She hosts ribbon shares at least once a month, I highly recommend anything that she offers! The products are always high quality and at such great prices....who can resist when she makes a post about her next share. To make matters even better she is one of the nicest people I have met while stamping via the Internet. Jody will not steer you wrong when it comes to anything, make sure to stop by her blog if you haven't had the chance yet.
This is how the ribbon comes when you receive a package from Jody, each ribbon type is bundled together.....how can anyone turn down the opportunity to get their hands on this ribbon!
This is how I store my ribbon. I use doll pins and straight pins for easy storage and access. I have many photo boxes and I keep them organized by where I got the ribbon from and the type of print. Doesn't that ribbon look yummy!

Today I also receive some custom eyelets from the share the Heidi was offering through both SCS and her blog Hedgehog Ink. I know there are still spots left in her eyelet share, plus she is offering a brad share. I love these eyelets and I am sure the brads will be wonderful as well, so stop by if you can!

This is the storage solution I am using for the eyelets I received. The container was about $8.50 and is used for bead storage, they are carried at the A.C. Moore's near me as well as WalMart. I have also used the tic-tac storage type containers, either options are great and super simple!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin